Moog Minitaur Analog Bass Synthesizer
The Moog Music Minitaur front panel features a knob-per-function design, for maximum real-time tweakability. There are no internally stored presets, but presets can be created and managed via MIDI. The Minitaur has several new features added to the classic Taurus synth engine, including an external audio input, that expand the basic synthesis and sound design capability of the instrument. Minitaur fits right into the computer based music production rig or is easily controlled via MIDI controller.
- 100% analog audio signal path based on Taurus I/ Taurus III synthesizers
- Two Taurus VCOs with variable Glide amount
- Sawtooth (original Taurus) or Square waveform selection for both VCOs
- External Audio Input
- Headphone out
- Two Mixer VCAs for setting the level of the VCOs
- One VCF Moog/Taurus-style Ladder Filter w/ VC Resonance
- One VCA
- Two Minimoog-style Envelope generators for modulating the VCF and VCA: ADSR with the Decay and Release segments controlled by the Decay control, and with the Release segment enabled or disabled with the Release On/Off switch
- One MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCOs
- DIN MIDI in and out and MIDI over USB out
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog Minitaur Analog Bass Synthesizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields