Moog Music Minimoog Voyager - Rack Mount Edition (Used)
Three wide-range, high stability VCO's (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) with continuously variable waveforms.
- Two FREQUENCY controls vary the frequencies of Oscillators #2 and #3 over a +/-7 semitone range with respect to Oscillator #1.
- Three OCTAVE selectors set the frequency ranges of the oscillators in six octave steps.
- Three WAVE controls provide continuous control over the waveforms of the oscillators, from triangular, to sawtooth, to square, to narrow rectangular.
- 1-2 SYNC switch synchronizes the Oscillator #2 waveform to the frequency of Oscillator #1, for dramatic timbral effects.
- 3-1 FM switch provides linear frequency modulation of Oscillator #1 by Oscillator #3.
- 3 KEYBOARD CONTROL switch disconnects Oscillator #3 from control by the keyboard CV, enabling it to function as a drone or a modulation source independent of the keyboard.
- 3 FREQ switch lowers the frequency of Oscillator #3 into the sub-audio range, enabling it to function as a low frequency audio or modulating oscillator.
Five-input mixer for combining the audio sources prior to filtering.
- Five Input Level controls adjust the relative levels of the oscillator, noise, and external audio input signals.
- Five Input switches enable the player to quickly switch individual audio signals in and out.
- External Level LED enables the player to set the correct external audio signal level.
Dual mode filter module includes two Moog lowpass-resonant filters in parallel to stereo output or a highpass and lowpass-resonant filters in series, for highpass, bandpass, or lowpass filtering.
- CUTOFF control sweeps the frequencies of both filters throughout the audio range.
- SPACING control sets the spacing between the frequencies of the two lowpass filters or controls the frequency of the highpass filter, over a +/-3 octave range.
- RESONANCE control adjusts the resonance of both filters, from none to filter oscillation.
- KEYBOARD CONTROL AMOUNT control sets how much the filters open and close as the player presses different keys on the keyboard controlling the Voyager Rack Mount.
- DUAL LOWPASS/ HIGHPASS-LOWPASS switch selects between two lowpass filters in parallel or a lowpass and highpass filter in series.
The Envelopes Module generates two wide-range ADSR (Attack Decay Sustain Release) envelopes. The Filter Envelope sweeps the filter and is available for modulation shaping. The Volume Envelope shapes the overall volume.
- Two ATTACK controls determine the attack times of the envelopes.
- Two DECAY controls determine the decay time constants of the envelopes.
- Two SUSTAIN controls determine the sustain levels of the envelopes.
- Two RELEASE controls determine the release time constants of the envelopes.
- AMOUNT TO FILTER control determines how much the filter envelope will open and close the filter, from full negative (inverted envelope) to full positive (non-inverted envelope).
- ENVELOPE GATE switch selects whether the envelopes will be triggered by the keyboard or by programmable envelope gate sources, including Keyboard Gate, S+H Gate (LFO), and MIDI Clock, allowing independent triggering of the two envelopes.
Low Frequency Oscillator generates triangular, square, Sample & Hold, and smoothed Sample & Hold waveforms for use as modulating signals.
- RATE control sets the LFO rate over the range 0.2 Hz (one cycle every five seconds) to 50 Hz (50 times a second).
- SYNC selector selects LFO synchronization source to be from the keyboard gate, MIDI Clock, external gate, or off (no synchronization).
- RATE LED provides visual indication of the LFO rate.
Selects the sources, destinations, and shaping signals for the MOD WHEEL bus and the PEDAL/ON bus.
- Two SOURCE selectors select the modulation source from the LFO waveforms, Oscillator# 3, the MOD2 Voltage, or a software selectable source whose default is noise.
- Two DESTINATION selectors select the modulation destination from the pitch of all the audio oscillators, just Oscillator #2, just Oscillator #3, the filter frequencies, the oscillator waveforms, or a software selectable destination whose default is LFO Rate.
- Two SHAPING selectors select the filter envelope, key pressure signal, key velocity or a software selectable source whose default is on to shape the modulation signal on that bus.
- Two AMOUNT controls set the overall modulation amount for each bus.
- MASTER VOLUME control sets the overall level of the instrument's audio outputs.
- HEADPHONE VOLUME control sets the overall level of the headphone output.
- HEADPHONES JACK: 1/4" tip-ring-sleeve phone jack for regular stereo headphones.
- GLIDE varies the speed at which the keyboard voltage changes, from instantaneous to several seconds.
- FINE TUNE adjusts the overall tuning of the instrument.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog Music Minimoog Voyager - Rack Mount Edition (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields