Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable - 10' – No Longer Available
A quality connection starts with quality cable. And with Monster Standard 100, you’ll use a cable that sounds as good as it looks. So, whether you’re gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, Monster Standard 100 is a great entry-level cable to get you started. All the pros know cable makes a difference...that’s why a lot of your favorite bands are using Monster. Standard 100 delivers the quality, durability, and reliability every Monster musician needs…it’s always ready to perform when you are.
- New heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage.
- Interchageable color "O" ring attaches to each XLR connector for easy identification.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- 92% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Twisted pair construction reduces audio bandwidth distortions for better clarity.
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|Cable Connectors||XLR-M to XLR-F|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable - 10'.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields