Monoprice Blackbird 4K HDMI Extender
HDMI Extender can extend HDMI signals to distances up to 164 feet (50 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable
The Blackbird 4K HDMI Extender can extend HDMI signals to distances up to 164 feet (50 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports video resolutions up to 4K @60 Hz YCbCr 4:4:4 with support for HDCP 2.2/1.4. It features 18Gbps bandwidth and supports all the features of the HDMI 2.0 specification. It also features one-way IR pass-through, which allows for video source control from the remote location. The transmitter has an HDMI loop-through output, so you can connect a local display.
- Compliant with the HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2/1.4, and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports input and output video resolution up to 4K @60 Hz YCbCr 4:4:4
- Extends HDMI signals to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single Ethernet cable
- Includes an HDMI loop-through output
- Supports one-way IR pass-through
- Supports IR signals in the 20 - 60 kHz range
- Supports HDR video
- Supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature, allowing the transmitter or receiver to get its power over the Ethernet cable
- Supports automatic EDID copy from the connected display
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Monoprice Blackbird 4K HDMI Extender.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields