Mojave Audio MA-100 (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
Featuring hand selected 3 micron capsules, high quality Jensen audio transformers and military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes, the MA-100 performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic small diaphragm tube condenser microphones. The MA-100 power supply can be set for either 115v or 230v via an external switch. Each MA100 microphone, power supply and cable set is burned in for 24 hours, carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case.
Small Diaphragm – Big Sound!
Why choose a small diaphragm microphone? Because small diaphragm microphones offer some distinct advantages over their larger brethren:
- More consistent polar pattern
- Better transient response
- Ease of placement
- Extended low-frequency response
- High SPL handling capability – try putting your large-diaphragm mic on a snare drum!
- Interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules
- Hand-selected 3-micron capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube
- External switchable power supply voltage
- Ultra clean signal path
- High SPL handling capability
- Acoustic Instruments
- Guitar Amplifiers
- Stereo Pairs (X/Y, MS, etc.)
- Decca Tree
- Orchestral Recording
- Choral Recording
- Voice-overs and Broadcast
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Package Contents||5-pin mic cable, PSU, power cable, mic clip (2), case, cardioid and omni capsules|
|Unit Weight||0.28 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||450 Ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Sensitivity||-39 dBV/Pa (11.2 mV) ± 1.5 dB|
|Max. SPL||130 dB; 142 dB with pad|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Mojave Audio MA-100 (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.