Mogami MIDI Cable - 10'
The Mogami MIDI Cable is specially designed for use with the Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) communication system. Applications include the latest MIDI patchbays, and interconnection between MIDI equipment and MIDI served musical instruments.
- One piece molded 5-pin Din connectors
- Low profile two stage molding for easy handling, reliability and long life
- 0.76µ gold plated pin version available to order
- Specially designed, superflexible cable with four #25AWG copper conductors and served (spiral) shield
- Attractive, durable, satin black rubber like PVC jacket
- Fast, accurate transmission of MIDI signal via a twisted pair for better electromagnetic noise rejection
- Additional two pins wired for tape synchro signal
- Interchangeable color rings for easy patch cord identification
- Bulk cable also available in 50 m (164 ft), 100 m (328 ft) rolls and 200 m (656 ft) spools
|Cable Length||10 ft|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mogami MIDI Cable - 10'.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields