Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRF-50' ft
Mogami Gold multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use.
- Individually twisted shielded pairs
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20 deg C (-4 deg F)
- Easy Mogami cable identification system
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped
- Outer jackets of each pair are color coded by standard resistor color code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs
- Inner conductors are also color coded based on the international standard resistor color code - each pair is color coded by jacket and conductor color combination
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield - the drain wires simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement
- Lifetime guarantee
|Cable Length||50 ft|
|Cable Connectors||DB25 to XLR-F|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRF-50' ft.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields