Meris Hedra 500 Series Pitch Shifter
Put Meris Hedra 500 into your studio rack and re-voice your melody palette in real time. 3 voices, in rhythm, combine with your original voice to create angelic harmonies. Each voice can be delayed and fed back for classic studio fattening, detuning, or extreme warping. Explore pitch locked harmony, either smooth or hard stepped and use your voice as an instrument. Add sonic unease and texture by micro tuning each voice or with Meris' original glide mode to slide between pitches.
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to Re-Voice your Melodies in RealTime
- Hard Stepped Pitch Correction available
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 520 mS tap tempo synced delay with selectable pitch feedback
- Our Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Balanced I/O, extremely low noise floor and high headroom for a pristine studio signal path
- Color – raw brushed aluminum with clear coat
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Meris Hedra 500 Series Pitch Shifter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields