Meris 440 Mic Preamp
Install Meris 440 Mic Preamp into your 500 series lunchbox and connect your post effects pedals to the loop. Your guitar and amp will love it.
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
The Butterworth transformers are a jewel, connected to many of my guitar pedals. And the inputs allow for additional efficiency, using the U/A OX.
John n. Spousta jr.
Killer preamp which offers so much more. I use it just as often while mixing. It makes it very convenient to run my guitar pedals out of the fx chain. I now use my guitar pedals while mixing vocals and drums all the time. Before it was a pain in the ass to set up but with the Merris it takes just a minute to set up and get creative. The eq on the preamp comes in handy as well. The roll off on the lows is great and the high end shelf I use all the time as well. The pre amp is very clean and has a totally different color sound then my BAE 1073 or UA 610. I have the most fun using this pre with some of my analog synths. I have been running my guitar pedals through the Merris on an old arp odyssey and Polymoog and getting some sounds I've never heard before. For the price this pre is a steal. I will definitely get another one at some point so I can run a stereo FX loop as well have the option for another pre. Shout out to Navon for always recommending and knowing all the gear. That dude knows what's up!
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Meris 440 Mic Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields