Merging Technologies Pyramix Native Mastering Pack – No Longer Available
Designed for the professional CD, DVD and SACD recording and mastering engineer. The Pyramix Mastering Pack configuration now supports all samples rates as standard from 32kHz to 384kHz plus DXD and DSD (1 bit/2.8MHz) for SACD production in stereo and surround sound.
- Native or MassCore version
- MassCore Technology - options for 48, 128 or 256+ channel I/O capability
- Real-time (instantaneous) editing
- Surround sound mixing
- Up to 384kHz sample rate plus DXD and DSD for Super Audio CD productions
- CD import and CD mastering to full Red Book standard
- CD disk write to full Red Book CD standard
- VST multi-channel support
- Full delay compensation
Included Software Options and Plug-ins:
- DDP Mastering
- POW-r Redithering
- EDL comparison tool
- EQ-X: High Definition Parametric EQ.
- Bus Tools and Strip Tools Dyn/EQ package
- Dual Compressor, 10 Band EQ, Generator (Sinus, Pulse, DC), Flanger, Wordlength Meter, Angudion, Phase Correlator and Audio Vectorscope
- VU, Peak Metering
- Nagra Modulometer
- iXML support
- Sonic Import
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Merging Technologies Pyramix Native Mastering Pack becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.