Merging Technologies Pyramix Native Broadcast Pack – No Longer Available
This cost-effective Pyramix configuration is ideal for Broadcast radio and television applications requiring minimal tracks and effects with a need to capture synchronized audio material from external VT or AT machines. CD-R mastering is also included with real-time editing, processing and mixing.
- Native or MassCore version
- MassCore Technology - options for 48, 128 or 256+ channel I/O capability at 1fs
- Up to 96kHz sample rate as standard
- CD import and CD mastering to full Red Book standard
- CD disk write to full Red Book CD standard
- VST multi-channel support
- Full delay compensation
- External inserts
- Video TC Synchronization
Included Software Options and Plug-ins:
- Bus Tools and Strip Tools Dyn/EQ package
- Dual Compressor, 10 Band EQ, Generator (Sinus, Pulse, DC), Flanger
- Wordlength Meter, Angudion.
- Phase Correlator and Audio Vectorscope
- VU, Peak Metering
- Nagra Modulometer
- Requires one Mykerinos Processing card per I/O daughter card
- I/O daughter card options include MADI, AES-EBU, ADAT, SDIF, TDIF and DUAL AES-EBU+Analog.
- Supplied as a software and card-set, or full turnkey system housed in a dedicated Pyramix Chassis.
- Isis Edit Controller
- Full integration with Ramses MSC console control system
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Merging Technologies Pyramix Native Broadcast Pack.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields