Merging Technologies ADA8S Module for Horus/HAPI
The Merging Technologies ADA8S Module for Horus/HAPI has broken a new barriers in terms of compactness as well as ultra-low power consumption without compromising on the audio quality. These cards work at sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
Using those combined 8 channel Mic/Line In and Line Out cards allow a Horus to be configured with up to 48 channels of Analog In/Out and a Hapi to be configured with up to 16 channels of Analog In/Out.
- 8x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Phase/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 120dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 123dB (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Merging Technologies ADA8S Module for Horus/HAPI.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields