Merging Technologies IOM-H-ADA8P Module for Horus/HAPI
The remotely controlled Merging Technologies IOM-H-ADA8P Module for Horus/HAPI are 3rd generation Dual Gain topology designs, inspired from the Anubis outstanding Preamps, that show zero tolerance to any compromise on the audio quality. Work with DXD/DSD256. Using those combined 8 channel Mic/Line In and Line Out cards allow the Hapi to be configured with up to 16 channels of Analog In/Out.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Polarity Invert/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 139 dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for no-pop power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 126dB (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Merging Technologies IOM-H-ADA8P Module for Horus/HAPI.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields