Maselec STM-822 – No Longer Available
The Maselec STM-822 Features:
- Eight stereo inputs
- Two stereo outputs with separate amplifiers; both can drive 600 ohms and be unbalanced
- The signal path is completely balanced from input to output
- Only three, very wide bandwidth, amplifiers in the signal path
- Cut and Solo, with one common gas filled relay, for each input
- Output noise lower than -88dBu with maximum gain and all inputs open (matches converters with 120dB dynamic range)
- Output noise lower than -100dBu with all inputs open and gain set to -10dB (typical mix setting)
- VU meters with switch for 0VU = +4dBu or +10dBu
- Signal present LED for each input
- Gain adjustable in 1/2dB steps between –15dB and +5dB
- Max level in/out: +29dBu
- Distortion < 0.0003%
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Maselec STM-822 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.