MartinSound Martech MSS-01 – No Longer Available
As the Martech MSS-10 Microphone Preamplifier became popular with discerning users, requests increased for a direct box that would give them that same “high fidelity with soul” they love about their MSS-10s.
Staying true to the design of the MSS-10, the MartinSound MSS-01 starts by using the same custom transformer to provide a sonically superior passive path that accommodates both balanced and unbalanced sources, and then adds a German microphone quality active input to lighten the load when required for vintage guitars.
- High impedance passive path input with transparent passthrough
- High impedance active path input with transparent passthrough - powered by +48 v phantom power
- Low impedance output, and a ground lift switch
- The MSS-01 has both active and passive stages for use with a wide variety of instruments and sources, and is designed to deliver high-end performance for live or recording applications
- The MSS-01 can be used with electric bass guitar and electric guitar with magnetic or active pickups, piezo-equipped acoustic guitar, electronic keyboards running long lines to snakes or mixers, or any high impedance source needing to be interfaced with a mic amplifier
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when MartinSound Martech MSS-01 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.