Manley Mid Frequency EQ Tube Equalizer
Specially useful for midband oriented instruments such as guitars, vocals, harmonicas, and violins, the Manley Mid Frequency EQ shares the same features and specifications as our 'EQP-1A' version. The differences lie in the passive EQ section: In the MID EQ, the DIP and PEAK controls function on much sharper bell-shaped curves centered on the selected frequencies, which gives the engineer-producer more precise control over the vitally important midrange and makes this unit indispensable for mastering engineers. The MID EQ also completely fills the frequency gaps between the low frequency and high frequency sections of our Enhanced Pultec EQP-1A type EQ; thus the combination of the two provides a most flexible palette of possibilities for tracking or mastering.
- MANLEY input transformer with pure nickel laminations potted in mu-metal case - 3 kOhm input Z
- PHASE REVERSE switch for balanced XLR input
- Alternate transformerless 1/4" HI-Z (5 kOhm) input
- BYPASS switch & AUTO-MUTE w/warmup delay
- Silent conductive plastic PEAK & SHELF controls
- Sealed gold-contact Greyhill frequency select switches
- Hi-current drive <50 Ohm LO-Z XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 10 Hz - 70 kHz
- <0.01% THD @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 116 dB
- Adjustable FEEDBACK/GAIN: Unity ±5 dB
- Max output: +30 dBv
- Power consumption: 18 watts
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Manley Mid Frequency EQ Tube Equalizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields