Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre – No Longer Available
Manley's Dual Mono Mic Pre gives you two channels of huge Manley tone, and offers 40 to 60dBs of gain, so you have plenty of lift for most ribbon microphones. The Dual Mono Mic Pre's gain is selectable in precise 5dB steps - plus, you can use it alongside the input attenuator to summon a range of tones, from mellow to aggressive. What's more, there are 1/4" direct input jacks onboard, for enhancing your bass, drum machines, keyboards, and more with the renowned Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre's rich, tube tone.
Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre at a Glance:
- Two channels with 48V phantom power and phase control
- Gain switch for variable feedback
- 1/4" Direct Input jacks
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
Two channels with 48V phantom power and phase control
The Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre offers up two channels with plenty of gain (40-60dB) to support virtually any microphone you put in front of it. Phantom power is individually selectable on each channel and there's a convenient phase switch on each channel, as well.
Gain switch for variable feedback
The Dual Mono Mic Pre's clever gain switch lets you control how much feedback is introduced around the tube circuit, so you can achieve a wide variety of tones and amplification levels. Change tonal tube flavors quickly and easily as you dial in everything from the laid back and mellow to the up-front and aggressive - it's a great way to get creative and track down that "perfect" sound for each vocalist or instrument.
1/4" Direct Input jacks
Introduce any instrument to that rounder, "tube-y" tone using the Dual Mono Mic Pre's front-panel Direct Input jacks. When used in this way, the total gain becomes 20dB less than indicated on the front panel.
Balanced and unbalanced outputs
With the Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre, both transformer-coupled balanced outputs and direct capacitor-coupled unbalanced outputs are available, so you can choose between audiophile-pure or big iron sounds.
- Manley input & output transformers with nickel laminations in mu-metal cases
- Flat frequency response from 10Hz-60KHz
- Mic input PHASE REVERSE switch
- 2400 ohm mic input Z; 48V phantom power built-in
- Hi-Z (100Kohm) 1/4" DIRECT INPUT
- Noiseless conductive plastic INPUT attenuators
- <0.05% THD @ 1Khz S/N ratio: 80dB
- EIN: -125dB
- Adjustable FEEDBACK / GAIN switch selects 5dB steps between 40 to 60 dB of gain
- Hi-current drive <50 ohm LO-Z 1/4" & XLR outputs
- AUTO MUTE w/ warm-up delay for power up/down
- Max. input (with input pad fully open): 450mV
- Max. output: +32dBu
- Max. output (into 600 ohm load): (+15dBm)
- Power consumption Mono units: 18 watts; Dual Mono units: 36 watts
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 1 3/4" x 10" (occupies 1 RU)
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.