Manhasset M48 Symphony Stand – No Longer Available
Heavy-duty music stand with "Magic Finger Clutch"
Perfect for orchestras, school bands, and individual musicians that demand high quality and durability, the Manhasset M48 Symphony Stand is used by more schools than all other music stands combined. The Symphony Stand desk is 20" wide x 12 1/2" high. The height of this music stand varies infinitely from 26" to 48" (lip to floor), with a maximum overall height of 60 1/2 inches.
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made. Rugged, all-aluminum, lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength. Its powder coated, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- All the components of the Manhasset Music stands are available and can be purchased separately too. This includes all models of desks, shafts, bases, and all pieces of hardware and fasteners.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Manhasset M48 Symphony Stand.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields