Malekko Voltage Block
8 independent 16-stage CV sequencers packed with performance features and presets make the Malekko Voltage Block the ultimate CV tool. Create quantized or unquantized sequences for each output, record your modulation changes, tie sequences together, mute on the fly, randomize your outputs and so much more. The Voltage Block can be used stand-alone or pairs well with Varigate 4 and especially Varigate 8+ to share clocking and preset save/recall. All in 20hp.
- 8 channels + 16 stage per channel of CV modulation
- Save and recall presets
- Live slider/automation recording
- Scale selection per output or unquantized 0-5V
- Interpolation option for each step for smooth or stepped modulation
- Offset and attenuation for CV input
- Clock and CV operation modes
- Sequence length can be set from 1 to 16 steps
- Clock can be divided by up to 16
- Randomize all outputs per step
- Easy control over stage length
- Rest/Hold gate input
- Glide per stage
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum or Random directions per channel
- Arpeggiator Mode
- Freeze Mode
- Mutes per channel
- Mutes per sequence stage
- Tie presets together for “Song Mode”
- Can be linked to the Varigate 8+ to share clocking and preset save/recall (up to 100 presets)
- Clock in
- Busboard CV gate
|Unit Weight||.4 lb|
|Module Slot Count||20hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||+12 V 120 mA / -12 V 15 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Malekko Voltage Block.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields