Malekko Sneak Attack Attack/Decay & Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
Malekko Sneak Attack is an auto-swell volume pedal that can also be manually triggered or used in a tremolo mode. The core of the pedal is an Attack/Decay envelope generator with separate length and curve controls for both the attack and decay segments. The envelope can be triggered or cycled in several ways using the input signal, built in footswitch, Malekko Lil’ Buddy footswitch or external clock/click track.
- Single Trigger Modes as well as Cycling (LFO) Modes
- Auto trigger using input signal threshold
- Manual trigger using built in footswitch in manual trigger mode (Attack only)
- Manual trigger using Lil’ Buddy external footswitch requires TRS (stereo) 1/4″ cable
- Manual trigger using external click track
- Built in LFO mode cycles the A/D envelope
- Tap tempo LFO using Lil’ Buddy external footswitch
- Tap tempo LFO using external click track
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||50 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Malekko Sneak Attack Attack/Decay & Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields