Malekko Quad Envelope
The Malekko Quad Envelope includes 4 individual AHDSR envelope generators with individual outputs as well as a 16-step automation sequencer per channel. Hold the RECORD button and move the sliders for Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release to animate each of these settings for a given channel. Autosave in stand-alone mode, or save up to 16 presets of these settings using Varigate 4+ or up to 100 presets using Varigate 8+.
You can set each envelope to either Trigger, Gate, Loop or Gate/Loop. You can also set each individual envelope to either Fast, Slow or Tempo synced modes. Each automation sequencer can be set to either Forward, Reverse, Pendulum or Random. Link Mode allows for linking envelope channels 2-4 to channel 1. The Quad Envelope allows for a multitude of dynamic possibilities for live performance and recording.
- 4 individual AHDSR envelopes with independent outputs.
- 16 steps of automation recording for AHDSR settings per channel (+ Clear Automation function)
- Gate Mode
- Loop Mode
- Gate/Loop Mode
- Tempo Sync
- Link Mode (link channels 2-4 to 1)
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random switch for sequenced automation per track
- Autosave stand-alone or save up to 16 presets with Varigate 4+ and 100 with Varigate 8+
- Switch between Fast, Slow or Tempo Sync per envelope
- Clock in
- Reset in
|Module Slot Count||12hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||100 mA +12 V / 15 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Malekko Quad Envelope.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields