Make Noise XOH Stereo / Headphone Output Module
The Make Noise XOH Stereo / Headphone Output Module music synthesizer module is a stereo mixer, headphone amplifier and output interfacing module for your modular synthesizer. It consists of two stereo input channels with independent level controls, and two stereo outputs: one pair of independent line level left and right outputs at unity gain; and one TRS headphone or line level output with dedicated level control.
- Works well with stereo modules: EV, MG, QPAS, X-PAN, MP
- Two mono/stereo input channels, ChA & ChB
- Independent level controls for ChA & Ch B Two stereo outputs containing A/B mix
- Independent unity gain L/R Line Level outputs
- TRS Headphone and Line Level output with level control (same line drive circuit used in the CV Bus Case)
- Adjust Modular Level signals down to Line Level with soft Limiting to protect your ears and line level gear
|Module Slot Count||6hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||40 mA +12 V / 40 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise XOH Stereo / Headphone Output Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields