Make Noise X-Pan Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer
The Make Noise X-Pan Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer is a compact and powerful 5 channel Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer with Low Noise and High Headroom allowing for creation of complex panoramic audio imagery in just 10hp.
X-PAN is highly responsive to control signals allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. X-PAN is Direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
X-PAN consists of two full featured Channels and one simpler Channel. The top two Channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third Channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three Channels are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs.
- 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
- Contains 10 High Quality VCA circuits in just 10hp
- Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
- Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
- Audio Rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
- Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with Optomix, modDemix, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Direct Coupled for use as Complex CV router
- Pairs well with QPAS and Morphagene
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||145 mA +12 V / 110 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise X-Pan Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields