Make Noise Wogglebug
The Make Noise Richter WoggleBug is a random voltage generator, originally designed by Grant Richter of Wiard Synthesizers. It is a continuation of the "smooth" and "stepped" fluctuating random voltage sources pioneered by Don Buchla within the Model 265 "Source of Uncertainty," expanding it to include the other-worldly Woggle CVs (stepped voltages with decaying sinusoids edges). The Wogglebug is a very musical random voltage generator where it is possible to synchronize all random signal to a Master Clock. Guaranteed to unleash your synthesizer's ID MONSTER!
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Wonderful for modulating the Phonogene and DPO
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 50mA@ +12V, 40mA @ -12V
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Wogglebug.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields