Make Noise Tempi
The Make Noise Tempi provides an intuitive method for creation and recall of complex clocking arrangements within a modular synthesizer system. Using HUMAN and/ or MACHINE programming you could re-create most classic Clock Divider and Multiplier arrangements and then continue on to create new ones. Store up to 64 for later recall and Select them using control signals from within your system or the Select Bus.
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviors
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Stores 64 STATES in 4 Banks of 16
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
- External TEMPO IN remembers last STOREd TEMPO
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Pairs well with René
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 46mA @ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Tempi.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields