Make Noise Skiff with Power - 3U, 104hp
In 2009, Make Noise designed the first Skiff to complement the vertically oriented cases available at the time by providing an ergonomic enclosure for the René and Pressure Points touch controllers. Today the Make Noise Skiff provides a smart way to build a small modular synthesizer. It is low cost, but extremely durable. The clean simple lines and matte black color place visual emphasis where the action is; the patch the artist has created. At one side there is a power button and the Make Noise logo is illuminated to show the power is ON.
- Ships ready to use. Just add modules, patch cables and inspiration.
- Black powder coated aluminum
- 40 Sliding square nuts, 40 black m2.5 screws
- Side mounted on/off switch
- Logo illuminates to indicate power status
- 5V power rail included
- Eurorack bus compatible
- Universal AC power adapter works world wide
- Size: 3U
- Total HP: 104
- Internal Depth for modules: 2" over bus board, 2.56"
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 5.14 x 2.75 (inches)
- Weight: 4.45 lbs.
- Power: 12VDC up to 1.2A, -12VDC up to 1A, +5VDC up to 1A
|Module Slot Count||104hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Skiff with Power - 3U, 104hp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields