Make Noise Rene – No Longer Available
The Make Noise René is the world's only Cartesian Sequencer for music synthesizers. Named for the French philosopher and mathematician René Descartes, it uses his Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity.
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of data input
- ALL programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- Up to 4 clock inputs and 2 CV inputs may be used simultaneously to achieve complex, musical patterns
- 1 Quantized Voltage Out (forced to programmed musical scales) useful for controlling pitch on DPO
- 1 non-quantized voltage out, useful for controlling timbre or pitch throughout the system
- 2 gate/ pulse streams, useful for generating Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger an Function Generator such as MATHS
- Pairs well with Pressure Points
- Width: 34hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 80mA@ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
|Module Slot Count||34hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Rene.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields