Make Noise Function
Make Noise Function is part of the MATHS family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes.
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (Envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
- Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else
- Width: 8hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 30mA@ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Function.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields