Make Noise Dynamix
The Make Noise Dynamix is a two-channel, very fast low-pass gate, as well as a dynamics manager and mixer. The core of the Dynamix is taken from the 0-Coast synthesizer.
The Dynamix functions similar to the Optomix LPG, which is a fundamental element in the sound of West Coast Synthesis. Dynamix circuit utilizes transistors in a topology that is more common with East Coast instruments, so without using the Vactrol component to give the Optomix it’s “slow” sound, the Dynamix has a No Coast vibe to it.
The level parameter provides voltage control over the amplitude and frequency content of the signal, operating as a VCF/A. For large sounding mixes, the summing section can be used to chain the multiple mix inputs, which include modDemix, Optomix and RxMx modules. For Expansion, Compression and Ducking techniques, the DYNMC parameter accepts audio signal or CV, which then converts to a signal that can either increase or decrease the LEVEL parameter.
- Analog Low Pass Gate with fast response allows for AM synthesis and use with ADSR
- Input Signal Attenuator with soft overload at maximum settings
- DYNMC CV IN can act as audio side-chain input for compression, expansion and ducking
- LEDs indicate LEVEL activity
- Voltage controlled mixer with AUX IN allows for chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes
- Pairs well with Contour, Optomix, modDemix
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||55 mA +12 V / 45 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Dynamix.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields