Make Noise Contour
The Make Noise Contour is derived from the 0-Coast synthesizer and is a four stage function generator. The ADSR envelope generator works in a three or two stage function. The new Contour module adds full voltage control, end of onset, end of contour gate, and a mirrored output allow it to be integrated into any modular synthesizer.
The Contour allows you to create control voltages to drive the Dynamix, modDemix, VCAs, VCFs, and more within your modular device. Inspiration is taken from the Loudness Contour circuit of the MiniMoog.
A simplified control set where the Decay parameter adjusts both the decay to Sustain to the Release, makes the Contour a quick and Intuitive setup.
- Analog 4-Stage ADSR envelope generator also operable as 3 or 2-stage function
- Linear or Exponential shapes, and everything in between
- Patch EON OUT to the Gate IN to cycle for LFO function
- Voltage Control over time based parameters
- Mirrored OUT useful for Crossfading patches
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- EON and EOC outputs allow for cascading multiple units and/ or MATHS and Functions
|Module Slot Count||6hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||36 mA +12 V / 16 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Contour.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields