Make Noise Black and Gold System – No Longer Available
The special edition Make Noise Black and Gold Shared System assembles multiple modules that were designed to work together for powerful functional and aesthetic continuity.
The sound-generating hub is the DPO (dual prismatic oscillator). The two sides of this dual voltage-controlled oscillator can work as two independent voices, or work together for deep, complex cross-modulation.
Maths provides plentiful control signal generation and manipulation.
Pressure Points provides tactile expression.
The René module offers intuitive and playable sequencing.
The Black and Gold Shared System contains both analog and digital methods for processing sound. Analog is addressed by modDemix and Optomix. ModDemix is two identical direct-coupled balanced modulator circuits that may be used together or independently for ring modulation, VCA, mixer, signal multiplication, voltage controlled polarization, attenuation, and more. Optomix is a two-channel low-pass gate.
The two modules included for digital processing are a collaboration with Soundhack: the Echophon, providing pitch-shifting delay, and the Erbe Verb, for lush, malleable reverb.
Black and Gold processes sound from the outside world by recording it into the Phonogene, a digital re-visioning and elaboration of the tape recorder as musical instrument.
The CV Bus provides color-coded signal distribution and a stereo line-level output with master volume control for headphones, mixer, audio interface, or PA.
There’s also a ¼-inch mono input with a preamp for boosting outside signal to modular level for processing within the system.
Every individual module in the system has wide-ranging parameters that are fully voltage-controlled and controllable, giving the artist the freedom to connect and re-connect a different way each time the system is patched.
- New School Sequencing: René
- Human/ Expression Control: Pressure Points
- Dual Analog Oscillator: DPO
- Voltage Controlled Pitch Shifting and Echo: ECHOPHON
- Dual Analog Control Voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual Low Pass Gate: Optomix
- Balanced Modulation: modDemix
- Voltage Controlled DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Phonogene
- modeless, continuously variable voltage controlled reverb: Erbe-Verb
- 7U case w/ power supply and AC Adapter, Ready to Play
- Ships with 30 Ad Infinitum patch cables
- Free blanking panels as appropriate
- Comes with Lid, Highly portable, Meets requirements for carry-on luggage
- Size: 7u
- Total HP: 208
- Utilized HP: 190
- Expansion HP: 22
- Dimensions: 22.25 x 14 x 7.25 (inches w/ lid)
- Weight: 18 lbs.
|Module Slot Count||208hp|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise Black and Gold System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields