Make Noise 0-Coast and 0-CTRL Bundle with Free Patch Cables
Get the legendary 0-Coast patchable synth bundled with the 0-CTRL - a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage-controlled synthesizer systems, especially the 0-Coast. The bundle comes completes with a five pack of dry Black Market Modular patch cables. Eminently functional, Black Market patch cables feature a low profile 25 mm long plug. This makes them ideal for dense patches. Not too stiff, these flexible cables are shipped coiled and not twisted, avoiding permanent kinking.
Please note: Stock photo used demonstration purposes. Included cables not as depicted. Please refer to gallery photo.
For decades, a war has raged between the East and West coasts. Lines have been drawn, battles have been fought and countless fine young men and women have dedicated their lives to crowning a superior synthesis technique. Back in the early 60s when analog synthesizers were first coming to fruition, two dominant techniques were formed. Robert Moog, creator of the legendary Moog synthesizers pioneered a subtractive synthesis technique on the east coast which allowed musicians to convert basic waveforms into music using simple filters. Meanwhile, Donald Buchla developed a far-out synthesis technique on the west coast that used an innovative new control scheme to create emotive sounds. Now, after 50-plus years, the war has finally come to an end — but neither technique has been crowned the victor... the ultimate synthesis technique was not derived on the east coast, or the west: it comes from the Make Noise 0-Coast.
AN ALL-NEW SYNTHESIS TECHNIQUE
The 0-COAST is a single voice patchable synthesizer that combines elements from both the Moog and Buchla paradigms to create an all new "no coast synthesis" technique.
In the spirit of east coast synthesis, 0-COAST is designed to offer quick and simple subtractive synthesis on the go. 0-COAST utilizes classic modular synthesis techniques, but each circuit has also been hard-wired to allow for cable-free patching. Simply connect your favorite MIDI keyboard and start creating music with this expressive, musical monosynth.
Taking a page from west coast synthesis techniques, 0-COAST can also be used to create complex, otherworldly sounds using additive or FM synthesis techniques. Break out the patch cables and start experimenting with new ways to wire up your 0-COAST to create unique sounds bear no relation to any form of music you’ve ever known.
IS THAT A MODULAR SYNTH IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?
0-COAST packs a ton of features into a surprisingly small package. Featuring two channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to gate options, 0-COAST is capable of creating complex synth sounds in any style. 0-COAST is highly customizable, featuring patching across 13 sources and 14 destinations and compatibility with Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals for limitless possibilities. Use the built-in MIDI Controlled Arpeggiator to create driving rhythms, or dial in biting leads with the triangle core analog VCO. Use the overtone and multiply functions for interesting timbral effects or use the unique transistor-based low-pass gate dynamics to create evolving pads. Craft unique synth sounds for any genre using the flexible, powerful, portable 0-COAST synthesizer.
- 2 Channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate
- Dual mode MIDI Controlled Arpeggiator
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Compatible with Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Patchable with 13 Sources and 14 Destinations
- Triangle Core Analog VCO
- Uncommon Timbral Animation using OVERTONE & MULTIPLY
- Unique Transistor Based Low Pass Gate DYNAMICS
- Voltage Control of all circuits
- External Audio Input for combining with outside sounds
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure
The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage controlled synthesizer systems. Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth.
- Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
|Input Connectors||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Make Noise 0-Coast and 0-CTRL Bundle with Free Patch Cables.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields