Magma PE6R4-I PCI Express to PCI-X
Where PCI meets PCI Express
The Magma PCI Express-to-PCI Expansion System is designed to match the through-put required by the majority of PCI cards on the market today.The expansion chassis contains six PCI-X slots which are connected to the host computer through a 8 lane (x8) PCI Express host interface card and a high-performance cable.
Cost-Effective Migration and Increased I/O Capacity
The Magma PCI Expansion solution provides a cost-effective migration path to new PCI Express-based computers while maintaining a consistent PCI configuration. In addition, Magma products significantly increase Input/Output (I/O) capacity and scalability. Multiple expansion systems can be combined to provide an almost unlimited number of PCI slots* to a single computer. This type of scalability is especially useful in industries such as Telecom, Data Acquisition, Video Monitoring, Server Storage and Manufacturing Test Fixtures.
*As defined by the PCI Local Bus Specification, the theoretical maximum per computer is 255 PCI buses.
The Magma 6 Slot PCI Express-to- PCI Expansion System consists of a x8 PCI Express host card, a high-speed iPass cable and a PCI(x) expansion chassis. The host card relays signals from the PCI Express slot inside the computer motherboard to a PCI(x) backplane inside the expansion chassis. The system is automatically configured by the system BIOS and all six high-performance PCI(x) slots within the expansion chassis appear transparent to the host computer.
*Please note that PCI and PCI-X are backwards compatible.
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Visible LEDs indicate correct installation
- ncludes one 3-meter iPass cable
- 6 slot PCI-X backplane
- All slots support full-length PCI(x) cards
- 4U, black rack-mount enclosure
- ATX form factor allows backplane to be used in different types of enclosures
- Supports spread spectrum clocking
- 400W Standard or 400W Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supply
- Dedicated fan for cooling PCI cards
- Optional PCI card hold down mechanism prevents cards from being dislodged during transportation
- Optional drive cage for mounting up to eight internal drives inside chassis
- Optional Chassis Trak® rack slide kit for rack cabinet installation
- CE certified and FCC Class A verified
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Provides a link from PCI Express-based computers to legacy PCI hardware
- Cost effective solution for adding an unlimited number of PCI slots to PCI Express-based computers and servers
- Ideal migration path to small form factor servers,while maintaining a consistent PCI hardware configuration
- Substantially increase I/O capacity
- Supports universal and 3.3V PCI and PCI-X cards
- Multiple expansion systems can be used with a single computer
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Magma PE6R4-I PCI Express to PCI-X.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields