The Mackie PPM608 8-Channel Professional Powered Mixer features two built-in amplifiers that deliver a powerful 1000W (peak) to passive loud speakers. The mixer is a perfect match with Mackie passive loud speakers such as the C300 or S215 models.
A total of eight channels are comprised of four mono line, two line / DI switchable, and two stereo channels. All eight channels feature XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, and channels 5 and 6 feature DI instrument inputs for direct connection of guitars.
Built-in compression dials are featured on channels 1 through 4 for easy on-touch compression setting. The Running Man 32 bit effects processor delivers "gig ready" usable effects presets that include plate reverb, room reverb presets, chorus settings and delays.
A full three-band EQ section with mid-range sweep is featured on all mono inputs and two nine-band graphic EQ sections provide additional frequency contouring on output. The PPM608 is designed for rigorous road use with built-in handles, rounded front chassis and ABS construction. The PPM608 offers the routing, features, sound quality, power and ruggedness expected for sound reinforcement on-the-go.
- Full-featured eight-channel, 1000W, ultra-light professional powered mixer with onboard 32 bit digital RMFX+™ processor
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32 bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Eight premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- two stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4" line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's three-band active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- Two built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual seven-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Three-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM608 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20lbs/ 9kg)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mackie PPM608.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields