Mackie MCU Pro
The Mackie Control Universal Pro from Mackie is a nine-fader (eight channels + master) USB/MIDI controller that provides mixing, editing, automation and navigational control for any supported digital audio workstation. Utilizing a proprietary communication protocol allows the controller to "talk" to various software applications without additional set-up.
The unit communicates with the computer via USB and provides connectors for up to three pieces of external MIDI gear. For some users this functionality could allow them to remove any external MIDI interfaces from their systems.
Each of the eight-channel strips includes a 100mm, Penny + Giles touch-sensitive motorized fader in addition to mute, solo, and record arming buttons. Also included is a Signal LED, a Channel Select button, and a V-Pot that can be used to control panning, send levels, EQ, dynamics, and other DSP plug-in modules. The control surface also contains a full automation assignment section, edit buttons, Undo, Redo, and Save buttons, and a Shift Modifier that offers dual functionality for specific commands.
Navigational control is provided in a tape-style transport with Jog/Shuttle wheel, Loop In/Out points, and timeline quick jump buttons. The unit works seamlessly with all the major music software programs, and DAW-specific Lexan overlays that fit right over the master section can be used to "personalize" the control surface.
- Expandable touch-sensitive control surface with 100mm motorized faders
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- Optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Multi-functional rotary encoders
- Editing controls include cut/copy/paste
- Tape-style transport with RTZ/END jump buttons
- Shift modifier for dual function commands
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to three additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mackie MCU Pro.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields