Mackie DRM18S Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie DRM18S Powered Subwoofer delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provides peak low-end performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction via precision tuned FIR filters for accurate, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access metering, crossover settings, and more. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility.
The DRM18S 2000W 18” Professional Powered Subwoofer features class-leading power and Advanced Impulse DSP for peak performance when you need it. The DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access metering, crossover settings, and more. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility.
The DRM18S 2000W 18” Professional Powered Subwoofer features class-leading power, Advanced Impulse DSP for unmatched accuracy, and the DRM Control Dashboard with full-color display for easy control.
- High-efficiency 2000 W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse DSP Module
- Precision acoustic correction delivers reference quality sound that is consistent even at high SPL
- DRM Control Dashboard features a high-resolution full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current crossover setting, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- User adjustable variable crossover point allows for matching to any speaker system plus a DRM specific mode tailors DRM18S for full-range DRM loudspeakers
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Cardioid mode allows for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- Polarity Invert
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent input channels with Full-Range Direct and High-Pass outputs
- Premium components
- Road-worthy 18 mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- 18” High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Acoustic design with no compromises
- DRM18S is acoustically designed with ample internal volume and precision tuned ports to naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Versatile configuration options
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- 90 lb/40.8 kg
|Unit Weight||90 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||2000 W Class D|
|Max. SPL||135 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mackie DRM18S Powered Subwoofer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields