M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 Monitor - Single – No Longer Available
The M-Audio Studiophile® DSM2 reference monitor is engineered to provide superior monitoring to discerning audio professionals. The design results from collaboration between two powerhouse companies in music technology: M-Audio, the top U.S manufacturer of reference monitors, and Avid, the industry leader in DSP technology. The DSM2 monitor features DSP-based crossover management, an assortment of onboard digital EQ controls, proprietary high-grade driver designs, and analog and digital inputs for high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/192kHz. With stunning accuracy, clarity and dynamic range, the Studiophile DSM2 monitor makes world-class reference technology accessible to a broad array of creative and professional environments.
- DSP-controlled digital crossover and EQ: incredible tonal accuracy
- Broad range of onboard digital EQ controls: customizable for your listening environment
- 8” anodized-aluminum cone LF driver: exceptionally low distortion
- 1” Teteron soft fabric Neodymium HF driver with built-in heat sink: accurate extension up to 27kHz with minimized power compression
- 180W Class D bi-amplification: low distortion, high efficiency
- Analog and digital inputs: up to 24 bit/192kHz
- High-density cabinet: good damping and reduced acoustic interference
- Custom bass-reflex dual-sided flared ports: controlled extended bass response with reduced turbulence
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields