M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 Monitor - Single – No Longer Available
The M-Audio Studiophile® DSM2 reference monitor is engineered to provide superior monitoring to discerning audio professionals. The design results from collaboration between two powerhouse companies in music technology: M-Audio, the top U.S manufacturer of reference monitors, and Avid, the industry leader in DSP technology. The DSM2 monitor features DSP-based crossover management, an assortment of onboard digital EQ controls, proprietary high-grade driver designs, and analog and digital inputs for high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/192kHz. With stunning accuracy, clarity and dynamic range, the Studiophile DSM2 monitor makes world-class reference technology accessible to a broad array of creative and professional environments.
- DSP-controlled digital crossover and EQ: incredible tonal accuracy
- Broad range of onboard digital EQ controls: customizable for your listening environment
- 8” anodized-aluminum cone LF driver: exceptionally low distortion
- 1” Teteron soft fabric Neodymium HF driver with built-in heat sink: accurate extension up to 27kHz with minimized power compression
- 180W Class D bi-amplification: low distortion, high efficiency
- Analog and digital inputs: up to 24 bit/192kHz
- High-density cabinet: good damping and reduced acoustic interference
- Custom bass-reflex dual-sided flared ports: controlled extended bass response with reduced turbulence
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 Monitor - Single becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.