M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 – No Longer Available
The M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 keyboard controller builds on the acclaimed Axiom 49 with premium TruTouch™ action, proprietary HyperControl™ MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard's 65 controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations including Pro Tools®, Cubase, Logic and Reason, as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with your host DAW means the keyboard's controls are always in sync with your software's active parameters. The intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps—even when plug-ins are closed. Toggle instantly between Mixer and Instrument control modes. Map buttons to send QWERTY key commands right from the Axiom Pro 49. Save settings to 50 memory locations—each with four profiles of quick recall via the intuitive graphic LCD. Now you can control your entire session right from your Axiom Pro 49.
- 49-note, semi-weighted TruTouch keybed > expressive feel and response
- Advanced HyperControl technology > automatic MIDI mapping and updating
- Graphic LCD > quick, intuitive programming and preset creation
- Compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools®, Cubase, Logic and Reason > new standard for DAW and VI keyboard control
- ASCII keystroke support > easy access to your host DAW’s keyboard shortcuts
|Number of Keys||49|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.