To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Lynx Studio Technology LT-USB LSlot Expansion Card
The Lynx Studio Technology LT-USB is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported. Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz. When used with popular recording, audio production and mastering applications, the LT-USB allows Aurora’s compact size to be an integral part of a compact mobile studio.
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Audio class-compliant USB 2.0 high-speed card
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz, 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz - all bidirectional
- Compatible with Apple 10.6 Snow Leopard drivers
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64-bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology’s proprietary SynchroLock™ technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lynx Studio Technology LT-USB LSlot Expansion Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields