Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD2 LSlot Expansion Card
The Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD2 LSlot Expansion Card is specifically designed for the Aurora(n) range of converter/interfaces. The LT-HD2 takes advantage of the new SychroLock 2 clock and additional FPGA resources of the Aurora(n) to provide better stability in the Pro Tools | HD environment while supporting longer cable lengths. The LT-HD2 card allows the Aurora(n) to emulate the interface characteristics of the Avid HD I/O converter, allowing seamless operation with Avid systems including HDX and HD Native.
Thousands of studios worldwide have adopted Lynx converters as their standard, for its pristine audio quality, versatility and value. This updated LT-HD2 card gives even more versatility to the Aurora(n) platform.
The LT-HD2 allows Lynx converters to be used in all current Pro Tools | HD systems. Connected via mini-Digilink cables to HD Core, Accel Core, HDX or Native cards, Pro Tools recognizes the Aurora(n) converter and controls all input and output functions, clocking, routing and other settings. One LT-HD2 equipped Aurora 16-HD2 paired with an LM-DIG can provide up to 32 channels of analog to digital and digital to analog conversion.
This is a truly plug and play system. LT-HD2’s hardware and on-board software streamlines Pro Tools set-up, bringing Aurora(n)’s audio quality and channel count to the Pro Tools system. LT-HD2 provides signal latency identical to that of the Avid converter for accurate delay compensation within Pro Tools – no manual delay adjustments are required.
The LT-HD2 contains one Primary and one Expansion mini-DigiLink port. Aurora supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You do not lose half of your channels at higher sample rates and you do not need to purchase additional expensive modules for full channel counts. Pro Tools users can now benefit from Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock 2 word clock for very low jitter and low distortion of digital signals.
Please note: The LT-HD2 is not compatible with the classic (silver) Aurora or Hilo.
- One Primary and one Expansion mini-DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of analog and digital I/O per HD Core or Accel Core, HDX or Native card possible with one Aurora(n) 16 paired with one LM-DIG module
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Avid HD I/O for accurate delay compensation within Pro Tools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within Pro Tools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard mini-DigiLink cables
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock 2 technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora(n) is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD2 LSlot Expansion Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields