Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD LSlot Expansion Card – No Longer Available
The Lynx LT-HD is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output in a format that is recognizable by Avid® ProTools | HD® systems. LT-HD-equipped Auroras may be connected to HD Core or HD Accel cards with standard Avid cabling and can operate seamlessly with all HD-compatible versions of ProTools software.
- One primary and one expansion DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16's
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Avid 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low-jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora frame
- Aurora remote control via MIDI and IrDA
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD LSlot Expansion Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields