Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD LSlot Expansion Card – No Longer Available
The Lynx LT-HD is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output in a format that is recognizable by Avid® ProTools | HD® systems. LT-HD-equipped Auroras may be connected to HD Core or HD Accel cards with standard Avid cabling and can operate seamlessly with all HD-compatible versions of ProTools software.
- One primary and one expansion DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16's
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Avid 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low-jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora frame
- Aurora remote control via MIDI and IrDA
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Lynx Studio Technology LT-HD LSlot Expansion Card becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.