Lynx Studio Technology AES16e-SRC
The Lynx AES16e AES/EBU card offers sixteen channels of AES/EBU digital audio with sample rates up to 192 kHz in a 1x PCI Express format. Designed to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, hard disk recorders, digital audio workstations and other digital audio equipment, the AES16e is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. AES16e contains all of the features of the AES16, plus a 32x16 digital mixer, optional 16 channels of sample rate conversion, optional AES50 interface, which allows up to 48 channels of digital audio to be transmitted over CAT5e cable.
- 1x PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express ports
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs, AES/EBU format, 24 bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled
- 32x16 on-board digital mixer for everything-to-everything monitor mixing
- Optional sixteen channels of Sample Rate Conversion - support for conversion ratios up to 8:1 with 142 dB dynamic range
- Optional AES50 interface
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter reduction
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OSX
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OSX
- Ideal for in-studio or remote recording applications
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lynx Studio Technology AES16e-SRC.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields