Lynx Studio Technology AES16e
- 1x PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express ports.
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs, AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled.
- 32x16 on-board digital mixer for everything-to-everything monitor mixing.
- Optional sixteen channels of Sample Rate Conversion. Support for conversion ratios up to 8:1 with 142 dB dynamic range.
- Optional AES50 interface.
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer.
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats.
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter reduction.
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OSX.
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OSX.
- Ideal for in-studio or remote recording applications.
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
The Lynx AES16e card is the perfect link between my Lynx Aurora 16 and the different software products I run on the system. Extremely accurate and transparent. I'm very glad I went with Lynx.
I am extremely happy with my Lynx AES16e card. I have it paired with a Dangerous Music Source DAC and I finally have the low-latency, super-clean, non-USB audio solution that I was looking for. I make electronic music using Cubase and VSTs. With this card I have no more audio dropouts, and I can now work with a very minimal latency setting. No more problems associated with USB streaming devices and wonky drivers. Vintage King has the best customer service, too!
* Required Fields
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Lynx Studio Technology AES16e becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.