To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Little Labs Monotor Headphone Amp
The Little Labs Monotor fills the need for an audiophile headphone amp designed for the working audio engineer - devoid of gimmicks - providing accurate, low fatigue, great sounding source analysis.
- Dual 1/4” and 3.5mm separately amplified headphone jacks, for no, “where’s that adapter” hook up and partner monitoring.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile full current/voltage (unlike USB wimp powered headphone amps).
- Easy input interface for balanced or unbalanced gear.
- Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) zen circuit path using a single, truly state of the art active stage per headphone output (0.5Ω output impedance).
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring hook up.
- Stereo mini aux input for talk-back communication or easy portable player hookup.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
What an amazing mix/reference tool. Ultra clean audio signal, and multiple ways to hear your work, like swapping left for right, or a mono sums.
I grabbed the Little Labs Monotor to be my headphone amp out of an Apollo X16. I wasn’t expecting to come to rely on all the settings like I do. It’s amazing to be able to mono both sides separately or flip L/R. It’s really informative for tracking and mixing.
Best headphones signal in years. Well worth it!
Sounds fantastic and performs exactly as it should!
Bought this and the Neve RNHA to do a comparison. Headphones Senn hd650 with specific eq curve from Sonarworks.
Did a AB test so that I could switch between them quickly and did my best to match the levels. A quick note: At a nice listening level the Little Labs volume was at 11 o'clock while the Neve was at 1 o'clock.
Listened to a mix of classical, Spanish gypsy, all flavors of rock and country, old classic soul and pop. Not much metal or EDM.
The Neve sounded like Never. The Little Labs was clean, crisp, and less forgiving. The transients were defined.
I chose the Little Labs for my use: checking my mixes on phones.
For pure listening I would have chosen the Neve.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Little Labs Monotor Headphone Amp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields