Little Labs IBP Junior (Used)
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually
- No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology
- Rack mountable, 4 units fit in a 1U space
- Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
- Continuously variable natural phase adjust
- Line level balanced XLR in and out
- Audiophile sound and construction
IBP includes the above features plus all the following:
- Internal super quality active direct box
- Internal “re-amplier” to convert pro-level to guitar level (w/ or w/o phase adjust)
- Buffered instrument level output for driving long guitar cables
- Splitting between two instrument amps with transformer isolation + phase sweep
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Little Labs IBP Junior (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields