Little Labs IBP Junior
The Little Labs Junior easily eliminates the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analong Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool.
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually
- No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology
- Rack mountable, four units fit in a 1u space
- Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
- Continuously variable natural phase adjust
- Line level balanced XLR in and out
- Audiophile sound and construction
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Little Labs IBP Junior becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.