Lipinski L-629 Compressor – No Longer Available
The Lipinski Sound L-629 500 Series compressor’s basic principle of operation and ballistics is based on the famous Fairchild Compressor as its extremely fundamental design is rooted in the patented “Lipinski Square” circuitry. This unique circuitry completely eliminates distortion on low frequencies and on low-release time a covetable quality in a compressor of this kind.
- Basic principle of operation and ballistics based on the famous Fairchild compressor
- Patented circuit completely eliminating distortion on low frequencies and on low-release time
- All other compressors on short release time and on low frequencies changes amplification within single sine wave - commonly a major source of distortion
- Extremely fundamental design based on patented "Lipinski Square" circuitry
- No capacitors in the signal path
- No Integrated Circuits (IC's) in the signal path
- Only 0.04% maximum distortion with the highest (18dB) compression
- Extremely fast attack time - 0.01ms (1/5th 20kHz sine wave)
- Tape Simulation doesn't generate gimmicky even-harmonic distortions - this feature senses and triggers compression on high frequencies (correction within control network)
- Auto gain: additional 5 sec. attack time, and 5 min. release time
- Auto control has ballistics similar to VU meter, it is based on photo resistor, completely eliminates distortion with zero adjustment error - quality on output signal totally independent of input level
- Peak meter: switchable before and post compression
- Hard wiring option for stereo operation
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Lipinski L-629 Compressor becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.