Lipinski L-609 Mic Preamplifier – No Longer Available
The Lipinski Sound L-609 500 Series mic pre is based on the same fundamental, discrete design of the patented “Lipinski Square” circuitry. The L-609’s clean signal path contains no integrated circuits (IC) or capacitors and the unit has a 2-step custom input transformer as well as a transformerless, low impedance output.
- "500 Series" Format
- Fundamental, discrete, design based on patented 'Lipinski Square' circuitry
- No capacitors in the signal path
- No Integrated Circuits (IC's) in the signal path
- 2 step custom input transformer
- Transformerless, low impedance output
- Pad doesn't degrade signal quality, it only eliminates one stage of amplification
- Low power LED meter that does not affect preamp performance
- Switchable VU/Peak meter
- 220K guitar input impedance
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Lipinski L-609 Mic Preamplifier becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.