Lipinski L-409 Signature Mic Preamplifier – No Longer Available
The Lipinski L-409 Mic Pre has front panel switchable, two position turn ratio. Each transformer has two amplifying stages, two separate 10-step gain controls, and two meters representing each stage.
The first stage is built on discrete transistors and has Class A circuitry with minimal negative feedback, and with a separate unbalanced output.
The second stage uses the fastest available current feedback and voltage feedback integrated amplifiers, and has three separated balanced outputs, each built on slightly different IC. Selecting transformer ratio, setting a particular gain at the first and a separate gain at the second stage and selecting particular balanced output gives a talented engineer/producer an enormous creative palette of sounds.
- Completely discrete design based on patented 'Lipinski Square' circuitry
- No capacitors in the signal path
- No Integrated Circuits (IC's) in the signal path
- Two-step custom input transformer with bypass option (non-degrading Pad)
- Two amplification stages with independent gain adjustments and switchable sensitivity peak meters allows for subtle tweaking without generating distortions
- Three transformerless, low impedance outputs: two after first gain stage, one after second stage
- Oversized external power supply
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Lipinski L-409 Signature Mic Preamplifier becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.