Lexicon PCM96 Surround Reverb/Effects - Analog & Digital I/O
Building on the success of the PCM96, the new Lexicon PCM96 Surround offers more presets, more configuration options, and more inputs and outputs. The PCM96 Surround gives you industry standard reverbs and effects, with tremendous flexibility. Use the PCM96 Surround as a plug-in with your DAW, or keep it connected to your mixing board. Either way, you have a multitude of configuration options to choose from, without having to move any cables.
The PCM96 Surround is availble with either six XLR Stereo AES inputs and outputs, or two DB25 six-channel analog I/O and one DB25 six-channel digital I/O. Both versions also feature MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet, and FireWire®.
- Available in two models:
- Six channels of XLR/AES inputs and outputs
- Two DB25 six-channel analog I/O and 1 DB25 six-channel digital I/O
- New Parallel Stereo and Surround configurations
- 50 legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Lexicon’s new Surround Room algorithm, used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post
- New pitch algorithms - seamless automation and control via Ethernet or FireWire
- Over 2200 factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- Hardware Plug-In capability inside Mac® VST®, Audio Units, or RTAS software
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96kHz
- External BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Compact Flash for additional storage
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lexicon PCM96 Surround Reverb/Effects - Analog & Digital I/O.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields